What information do we collect?
Your personal data will be used for the following primary purposes, which is necessary to provide our services; This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by Mestre Relocation Services.
- To contact you.
- To provide the requested relocation services.
- To Follow up to the services offered, and any changes made.
- To improve our customer services.
- To do the phone survey.
- To send the data to the migration authorities.
- To send the information to the Landlords and Real Estate Brokers.
- To share your information with our partners for services purpose.
Additionally your personal information will be used with the following purposes:
- We collect personal information from our customers in order to provide relocation and relocation-related services to them. In many cases, Mestre Relocation acts as a data processor.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you may contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on the Mestre Relocation Site which directs you to this Privacy Notice. You have the right to inform us if you do not want to be contacted in the future. In that case, please contact us by e-mail.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Customer information.
- Service requirements.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
The information above is considered as sensitive information. In case that we obtain your personal data we will let you know our policy privacy in our first contact.
Transferring your personal information.
We may transfer your personal information to our partners in order to offer you the required services, additionally it may also be required by law to share customer information with government agencies, for example Immigration and Customs.
- Authorities in México will use your information for legal requirements (INAMI, IMSS, Banks, Real estate brokers, moving companies, apostilled documents, etc.).
- The update in the relocation process.
Safeguarding your personal information.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third party that handles or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse and it is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Homero 1425 Ofna. 205
Col. Los Morales Sección Palmas
C.P. 11540 México, Ciudad de México.